Friday, March 31, 2006

More on stretch marks

When I told my friend, Sherri, last Monday that two stretch marks had appeared, she literally gasped and said, "Already?" She then advised me to get used to it. New stretch marks would be a daily occurrence.

I might as well own the truth: I didn't believe her. I thought she was exaggerating. I thought to myself, "How bad could it be?" I guess my friend, Amy, is wearing off on me. She's an eternal optimist, always asking questions such as "How bad could it be?" or "How hard could it be?" and truly thinking all the while that it -- no matter what "it" might be -- could never be that bad or that hard.

Well, I now know how bad it can be. New stretch marks, albeit small ones, are appearing almost daily. Good grief. I'm not even very big. Not compared to other six-month-pregnant bellies that I see online.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I would never steer you wrong. :D

Hang in there, only a short bit to go before kidneybean leaves the pod. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home