Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Milestones

I've neglected to note some important milestones. On Friday, March 10, Bob thinks he felt the baby move. The following Wednesday, Kidney Bean was kicking really hard, and Bob felt four really strong kicks. Since then, I've been able to see my own belly move during some of the stronger kicks. K.B. is kicking incessantly this very moment.

Last week, the upper part of my belly popped right out. Previously, only my lower belly showed much growth. Even so, I still don't look pregnant. I never realized just how important maternity clothes were in contributing to making one look pregnant. If you're clothes look like maternity clothes, then you look pregnant. If you're clothes don't look like maternity clothes, then you might just look fat instead. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Kicking! Yay! I loved feeling the baby kick!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home