Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Pop goes the uterus

I had an OB appointment today, where the midwife informed me that my uterus has "popped right out." I guess that means if I didn't already have a belly, I'd be "showing."

Got a new ultrasound today, too. I'll post the pic tomorrow. (Have to go home to scan it.)

Other news: I gained five pounds last month. Waaaaaay too much. I shouldn't have gained any weight. I wasn't supposed to start gaining until now (second trimester), and I'm only supposed to gain half a pound per week. Sigh. Blood pressure is good, though, and my previous blood tests all came back normal. She was very pleased, in fact, with my iron levels.

3 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Good deal! I've been worrying about your blood pressure. Funny how I immediately associate my pregnancy scares with you.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

:) Actually, my blood pressure at the last visit was "a little high," which is unusual for me. That's why I started asking you all those questions about your last pregnancy when blood pressure was such a problem for you. So I'm sure I'm the reason you started to worry about me. :)

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home