Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Can you see the family resemblance?

At my eleven-week ultrasound, the baby was exactly four centimeters and weighed roughly a quarter of an ounce. Readers on my other blog thought the baby looked like a kidney bean. :)

During the ultrasound, the baby amazed me by doing some acrobatics and turning completely over. Once second, it was facing me in the monitor. The next second, it had its back to me.

If you can't see anything in the ultrasound, click here for a labeled version.

Click here for a print-quality version.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I feel honored to have been the one to help with the naming of the new blog. :-)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Yes, that's right everyone. Kimberly's comment on my other blog about my "floating kidney bean" was the inspiration for the name of this blog. Thanks, Kimberly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home