Friday, December 30, 2005

Endless stuffy nose

I've had a stuffy nose for about seven weeks now. What to Expect When You're Expecting says it's a common complaint during pregnancy. When I first read about it, I didn't pay much attention b/c I didn't have a stuffy nose yet. Last night, I finally looked it up again b/c I wanted to see how long this was going to last. I kind of expected it to fade away after the first trimester like so many other ailments, such as morning sickness. Bad news. It's not going to go away until I deliver! I'm going to have a stuffy nose for the next six months!

Sigh. I suppose it's better than morning sickness for the next six months.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might not necessary last till you have the baby. I went through a phase of it myself for quite a while then it stopped and has just recently come back for me. So don't despair it might go away.

-Danielle

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Danielle, that's wonderful news. At least now I have some hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home