Thursday, January 26, 2006

Feeling fine

I want to mention that I'm feeling pretty good these days. No more morning sickness, and my stuffy nose is not nearly as bad as it was. (So, Danielle, you were right. It did ease up!) I'm not so tired anymore, and I'm not crying all the time, either. I could almost forget I'm pregnant but for the cold sore and frequent heartburn and the desire to eat all the time and the people in the hallway calling me "mom"...

I take it back. There's obviously no way I could forget I'm pregnant.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I had a dream the night before last that I was pregnant again! All this talk of babies is getting me thinking.....

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think to long your not getting any younger. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home